Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Some long overdue updates.

Wow. I really need to stop slacking on my blogs. I've been saying that for a while, I know. I'm trying, I swear!! :)

So here are some updates and what's coming up over the next few months.

If you're in the UK and will be attending the UK LGBT Fiction Meet-Up, I'll be there along with my lovely partner in crime and co-author, Aleksandr Voinov. After the meet-up, Aleks and I are going to kick around London for a while before jetting off to Germany and Poland for some on-location World War II research.

I'll also be going to Toledo Pride in Ohio on August 24th, and GayRomLit in Atlanta in October. If you're at any of those events, do come say hello!

Now, what about books? Well, there are a few of those coming down the pipe...

For one, I'm now co-authoring with the amazing Cat Grant, and we're wrapping up our first book, a Navy SEAL story called The Only One Who Knows. That one will be available from Samhain Publishing in late 2013/early 2014; keep an eye on this site for updates.

Aleks and I are releasing our fourth Market Garden book, If It Fornicates, which will be available from Riptide Publishing on June 10th. The following week, on the 17th, you can grab my kinky little leather convention romance, Finding Master Right.

Aleks and I also have our first historical, Unhinge the Universe, coming out this summer; details on that one coming very, very soon.  August will be another double-hitter, with Market Garden #5, Capture & Surrender, and The Distance Between Us #3, Meet Me in the Middle. And then in September, both Tooth & Claw #3, The United & The Divided, and Tucker Springs #6, After the Fall, will be released.

Now you can see why I've been so busy these last few months! LOL

What about the future? Well, Aleks and I have a number of books lined up and ready to write as soon as we've both finished some solo projects, and Cat and I are plotting and scheming to join forces again as well. Some other co-authored projects are being bounced around too, but you'll just have to wait for details on those. ;)  And of course, there will be plenty of solo books, too. Lauren Gallagher might even be writing a bit more in the near future.

So for the next month or so, I'm still plowing through a few projects before my workload is a bit more manageable, and then I SWEARZ I'll be updating these things more often!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! You are coming to visit my beautiful country! Hope you like it here :D

    ReplyDelete