Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'm making a movie, but I need your help!

So this project is a dream come true. I finally get to make a movie, and as a bonus, I'm making that movie with the amazing Tooji. I heard about this talented filmmaker/musician after his controversial video, The Father Project, came out in 2015 (NSFW). Through a series of fortunate events, I ended up connecting with him, and we've been friends ever since.

The idea for our lesbian film, Passengers, came up during our very first Skype call a year ago, and we've been working on our plan and the script ever since. It's a short piece -- around ten minutes -- about two women who make a very unexpected connection after crossing paths on a local bus. Now it's ready to roll, but we need help funding it!

Check out our Kickstarter! We've got some cool rewards for backers, including a signed movie poster, books, and a chance to put a character into one of my upcoming books!

Help us bring Passengers to life!


No comments:

Post a Comment