Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday in Japan, so here we go!

This week, I'm working on Meredith Reclaimed, the third book in the Light Switch series, and Meredith is frustrated with her search for a wedding dress.

“It’s your call.” He kissed me lightly, and slid his hands up to cup the sides of my neck. “As far as I’m concerned, you could cover yourself in burlap, and I’d still marry you.”

Grinning, I wrapped my arms around his waist. “Burlap would be a little itchy, don’t you think?”

“Probably.” His lip brushed mine. “Just means you won’t want to wear it very long, which is fine by me.”

I laughed and drew back. “So you want me to wear something uncomfortable so I’ll want to get naked faster?”

He shrugged. “Shortest distance between dressed and naked—”

I rolled my eyes and playfully pulled out of his grasp. “Scott Moore, you are so predictable.”

“Predictable.” He gasped and put a hand to his chest. “Well, I never.”

“Whatever.” I kissed him lightly. “I need to finish changing out of my work clothes.”

A toothy grin prompted me to roll my eyes again.

“And into something more comfortable,” I said.

The grin broadened.

“God, you’re incorrigible.”

Stay tuned for more WIP Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment