Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ridiculously Easy Contest #4 - Winners!

The winners have been drawn! Thanks to everyone who participated, and congrats to the winners!

Winners, you have 72 hours to contact me via e-mail (thethinker42 at gmail dot com):
BRANDI, you've won
two ebooks of your choice off my backlist.
Please let me know your preferred titles and file format.

SARAH S, you've won
a paperback of your choice.
Please contact me with your mailing address and preferred title.
Congrats again! Stay tuned for the next Ridiculously Easy Contest (tm).

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thank you!

    I just happened to wake up because of my bladder (dammit, lol) and it's about 4:20 in the morning. I'll take a look after I wake up for real and can think properly and let you know :)

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete