And contests should be fun, so...this one's going to be fun. Because that's how I roll.
- Take the title of a book -- can be a classic, a recent release, some obscure thing you picked up in an antique store five years ago, fiction, non-fiction, whatever -- and replace a word with "mullet."
- Tweet the new title with the hashtag #titlemullet
- If you don't have or use Twitter, never fear! Leave a comment here, and it will count as your entry.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- The entry must use the hashtag, or I won't see it, and it won't count.
- Best mullet-infused title wins an ebook of their choice off my backlist.
- Contest ends Saturday, March 24, 2012, at noon Eastern.
Now...go forth and show me your mullets!