Sunday, September 6, 2015

So...who's going to their first RT?

Well, it was a tough decision. I received some very inspirational essays from some very ambitious, dedicated, and talented authors. This was definitely not an easy decision.

But...the decision has been made! (Please note that since many of the essays received were deeply personal for the authors, I will not be posting them publicly.)

First, the two runners up who will receive $150 in swag/advertising for RT2016:

Chase Potter
Brokerah Brumley

But who is getting their first RT paid?

Including registration...

$250 toward advertising...

$250 toward /swag...

Hotel...

...and a drink at the bar?

Plus personal guidance/assistance navigating the convention?

Congratulations to...

Cari Z
I will see you in Vegas! 

Congrats again to everyone, and thank you to all the authors who entered! I will be in touch with everyone who won as we get closer to registration opening up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Are you serious? I'm so excited! Thank you so much, I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete