Friday, December 16, 2016

Be gone, 2016! Be nice, 2017!

2016 is almost over, and it seems to have both blown by and taken an extra 7,261 days to finally end. The year had its high points, but I think the general consensus is that we really should move up New Year's Eve to yesterday and just start 2017 early.

Sadly, I don't have the authority to make that happen, so we'll just have to patiently wait out the last two weeks of the year, then move on and hope 2017 is better. There are a lot of things going on in the world, and I think we're all rightfully anxious, but I have to stay optimistic and forward-moving or I will lose my mind.

So. 2017.

What books are coming up?
There are definitely more in the works that aren't quite ready to be announced yet -- including at least one more Bluewater Bay book and the third Bad Behavior book -- so rest assured, there are plenty of titles coming down the pipe next year!

Also, keep an eye out for more audiobooks if that's your thing, including Ex Equals and Where There's Smoke!

Where will I be if you want to say hello in person?
 So that's what's coming up in 2017. Here's hoping for an uneventful latter half of December, and a 2017 that pleasantly surprises everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment