Sadly, I don't have the authority to make that happen, so we'll just have to patiently wait out the last two weeks of the year, then move on and hope 2017 is better. There are a lot of things going on in the world, and I think we're all rightfully anxious, but I have to stay optimistic and forward-moving or I will lose my mind.
What books are coming up?
- January - Afraid to Fly, (Anchor Point #2), Riptide Publishing
- February - BCC, self-published
- March - The Master Will Appear, self-published
- April - Back Piece, SMP Swerve
- May - Risky Behavior, (Bad Behavior #1, co-written with Cari Z), Riptide Publishing
- June - Get A Grip, (Bluewater Bay), Riptide Publishing
- July - Chief's Mess, (Anchor Point #3), Riptide Publishing
- August - Suspicious Behavior, (Bad Behavior #2, co-written with Cari Z), Riptide Publishing
- September - Rank & File, (Anchor Point #4), Riptide Publishing
Also, keep an eye out for more audiobooks if that's your thing, including Ex Equals and Where There's Smoke!
Where will I be if you want to say hello in person?