Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coming Soon: Infinity Pools

It's been quiet on this blog the last few days, but only because your humble author has been plottering and scheminating behind the scenes. Well, okay, actually I've been editing. Not my favorite part of the writing process, but a necessary--and thus welcome--step.

Amidst all the chaos and craziness, Infinity Pools has been sold to Amber Quill Press with a tentative release in May 2011. This is the sequel to my upcoming novella, Getting off the Ground, due out in April from the same publisher. The books will be released separately in electronic format, and will also be released as a combined -- and not yet titled -- paperback volume in June. Stay tuned for updates.

Speaking of updates, keep an eye on this page over the next few weeks. I'm anticipating some cover art for a few different books, and will also be guest blogging in various places, and images and links will be posted here as soon as I have them in my hot little paws.

In the meantime, I'm taking a much-needed day off tomorrow, then it's back to pounding the keyboard, this time with The Closer You Get, a novel I'm really excited about.

More updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment