Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just a few quick updates and some reviews.

I've added excerpts to my website for three upcoming releases:


Stay tuned for an excerpt from
Ex Equals.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that I have signed with the newest M/M publisher, Riptide Publishing. My first title with Riptide will be my vampire/cyberpunk novella,
A Chip In His Shoulder, and is expected to be out in late October. Details to come as they're available.

Damaged Goods is now available on several third party sites: Sony, Fictionwise, AllRomance, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and ereader.com. And, of course, it's still available directly from Loose Id, LLC.

Finally, some reviews:

Michele at The Romance Studio has given
Light Switch 5 out of 5 hearts, and I think this may be my favorite comment about this book ever lol:
"Light Switch is a great book about Kristen's exodus from plain dry toast sex to drippy, gooey syrup coated French toast sex."

Feliz at Jessewave Reviews has given Cover Me 4.5 out of 5 stars:
This is a strong story, with very real and believable conflicts. As far as I can judge, the medical details are absolutely correct, and the job – related background regarding paramedics felt well-researched and authentic. [...] this was a great, skillfully written read with a realistic, gripping plot and well – wrought, well-developed characters. Highly recommended.
And Stephantois at Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews has given Damaged Goods 4.5 out of 5 cherries:
"If you’re looking for an erotic romance that’s a little different, I’d say check this title out."
That's all for now -- plenty more in the offing, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment