Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Sooo today is my last full day on Okinawa. Tomorrow afternoon, they shove my cats, me, and a metric crapload of luggage onto a plane, and whisk us to Seattle. We'll spend two months there, then join my husband in Omaha, Nebraska.

As such, expect some radio silence from me for a couple of days. Traveling from here to Seattle is about a 20-24-hour debacle, and wireless access is no guarantee during my layover in Narita, Japan. And of course, when I get to Seattle, it's time for the mother of all jetlag. Seriously, you haven't lived until you've experienced Japan-to-U.S. jetlag. Good stuff. Blech.

Anyway, expect some delays in blog posts, tweets, and e-mail responses while I get from here to there. My Six Sentence Sunday post is scheduled, though, so you'll all get your weekly nibble. :D

See y'all when I get to the other side of the Pacific!

No comments:

Post a Comment