Saturday, April 26, 2014

Winners! Finally!

So apparently if you hold a contest, it's customary to not only select winners, but announce them. In my defense, there's been a lot going on behind the scenes lately, and my brain has been, shall we say, preoccupied. (And, well, let's face it -- I have the attention span of a hummingbird)

ANYWAY.

There was a contest.

And these are the winners and the silly titles which earned them the title of winner (it's like winception...):

Andy - That Doesn't Go There
K Nac - Weresnails Do It Longer
Nicole - Purple Pussy Eater
Jen CW - Her Thing Has Teeth
Kelly - 8 Simple Safewords

Winners, if you haven't heard from me already, please e-mail me to claim your prize! I need a mailing address and your title of choice (plus a second or third alternative, just in case I'm out of your first choice). If you will be at RT or the UK LGBT meet up, let me know, and I will bring the books to give you in person.

Thanks for playing, everyone! There will be more silliness and prizes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment