Thursday, January 27, 2011

So, anything exciting going on?

Yes, as a matter of fact there is a lot going on, especially in the next few months.  Specifically, lots of books. Click on the "Coming Soon" page below my blog banner to get the most up to date list of upcoming releases, but here is what's on the calendar so far:

As L. A. Witt:
  • With the Band, Loose Id, LLC (March)
  • Getting off the Ground, Amber Quill Press (April)
  • A.J.'s Angel, Samhain Publishing (May)
  • Out of Focus, Samhain Publishing (August)
As Lauren Gallagher:
  • Reconstructing Meredith, Carnal Passions (March)
  • Damaged Goods, Loose Id, LLC (April)
  • Denied (short story), Evernight Publishing (May)
  • Disengaged, Champagne Books (September)
Stay tuned for more updates, and hopefully I'll have some cover art to post soon. I've already gotten a sneak peek at the cover of one upcoming release, and I am deliriously excited to share it with you.

Also, many of my readers have requested sequels to a few currently available books, and those requests have not fallen on deaf ears. Updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a bunch of freaking books coming soon. Looks like I've got plenty of reading to look forward too (YES!).

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - Thanks!!

    Anitra - Yeah, isn't that the truth? Good thing I love my job. :D

    ReplyDelete