Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ridiculously Easy Contest #2 - Two books/One winner

I've got another new release coming up in the next few days, so it's time for another Ridiculously Easy Contest(tm)!

Want to win a free book? Of course you do. Who doesn't? In fact, I'm going to let you win two books because that's how I roll. And since I like things simple, we're going to keep this uber-simple. Answer a question, win a book. That's it.

HOW TO WIN: Leave a comment with an answer to the poll question.

WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN: May 5, 2011

THE PRIZE: An electronic copy of Infinity Pools, my new release from Amber Allure, which comes out on May 1. And since it's the sequel to Getting off the Ground, what fun would it be if I didn't include that book too?
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

If there are at least 15 legitimate, non-anonymous responses to the question, I will also draw a name for a signed paperback copy of your choice from my print backlist (OR) a signed copy of Changing Plans, which is the paperback edition of both Getting off the Ground and Infinity Pools. This edition will be out sometime in June, so be aware that if you choose that book, it'll be a month or two before it reaches you.

(note on anonymous posts: I don't mind anonymous settings, but there needs to be a name in the text of the comment at least!)

THE QUESTION:

How many roads must a man walk down-- wait, sorry.

Okay, the real question:

What is your favorite romance subgenre?
(BDSM? Fantasy? Suspense/Thrillers? Or...?)

See? Told you it was easy.

Want to be notified of future stupidly easy and ridiculously simple contests? Join my Yahoo Group.

Winners will be randomly drawn and posted on May 5, 2011, and have 72 hours to contact me to claim their prize.

Good luck!

23 comments:

  1. M/m romantic suspense!! :)

    And I am so posting this in my linkity post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even tell you the last time I picked up a romance, but back in the day I read a few bodice-ripping historical ones, until the just-plain-wrongness of the way the horses made me crazy. there's nothing to jar you out of the story like "the chestnut mare's long black mane"

    ReplyDelete
  3. (that was supposed to read "the way the horses were depicted made me crazy")

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite changes based on my mood, but lately it's been contemporary suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough question - It based on how the story is written and how the sypnosis catch my attention but I am kinda lean towards fantasy suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm! That's really hard to say, the only one I really don't like is BDSM, otherwise it depends how I feel. I love fantasy settings, but I think crime/detective is my favourite.
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. Its hard to choose. It depends on my mood what I feel like reading on that day. But, I think I like shapeshifter, love/hate and some suspense genre the most as I read that genre the most. XP

    ReplyDelete
  8. As for reading a certain subgenre, I am also a mood reader. Although, I have to confess I really enjoy fantasy, specifically those dealing with magic. (I think I watched a lot of bewitched when I was younger!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suspense/thrillers. Honestly, I just a reason to chew my nails and cross my legs at the same time. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paranormal BDSM - so many more boundaries to push. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you call this a ridiculously easy question! Okay, the easy part is m/m romance. Within m/m there is contemporary, thrillers, paranormal (Static was fabulous), fantasy, westerns (umm, cowboys), law enforcement, military .... You see the problem here? How do I choose just one?
    Carol C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I grab to read depends on my mood. Lately it's more paranormal romances, but my ereader is also full of romantic suspense and m/m stories too.

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really hard question to answer because I love reading all types of genres but I think my all time favorite would be fantasy. I could never get enough of it ^_^

    -Nikyta
    mercedes791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with the others, this is a hard question! It really depends on my mood. Though my moods sometimes go in phases, and recently I've been on a mystery/suspense kick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's actually a tough question! I love so many different genres but at this exact second I would say paranormal romance :-) Thanks for the contest!

    SarahM
    smaccall @ comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. As for me, as long the story plot is good, anything is fine. I love fantasy paranormal but contemporary releases are my read these days.

    Loh Ah Mooi
    lohahmooi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paranormals. A really good BDSM. Suspense. Oh wait, that's three. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like Persephone, I also enjoy paranormals (especially vampires), but what I really love is a good BDSM romance story. I can be quite picky with them, so I wish there were more!

    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh, for me it's a tie between m/m mystery/suspense and paranormal. And on a clear day, fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Paranormal is my all time fav, followed by BDSM. :)
    Thanks
    JoAnna

    beckerjo at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorites right now are suspense and/or mystery, though I will read just about any genre as long as I enjoy the writing and author's voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think good BDSM is my favorite, followed by paranormals.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am going to have to go with suspense/thrillers. Love those. :-)

    Larena
    lrwirum@q.com

    ReplyDelete