Thursday, August 25, 2011

Graphics and Stuff

You may have noticed that the banner on top of this blog keeps changing. I'm rather enjoying my new little catchphrase, "Abnormal Romance Author", and in between working on various projects, I've been playing with new banners. (Graphic design relaxes me, and I have needed it lately like you wouldn't believe) So, expect to see the banner changing fairly frequently until I finally settle on one I like.

Anyway, in between changing banners like they're Kleenex, I'm hard at work on a few upcoming projects. I should have some announcements fairly soon about some releases.

And speaking of releases, Disengaged and Ex Equals will both be out in September, along with Changing Plans (the combined paperback of Getting off the Ground, Infinity Pools, and On The List), so expect some contests and giveaways soon.

Also, the official release date for A Chip In His Shoulder is November 14th. Since The Closer You Get comes out the next day, I'm plotting and scheming some sort of contest/giveaway around that date. Keep an eye on this blog for more info!

Now back to trying to make a banner that works in between outlining my next story...

No comments:

Post a Comment