Sunday, February 2, 2014

Re-Releasing Some Older Titles

For the past few months, I've been working on re-releasing some older titles that went out of print in 2013. I've posted about some of them, and others have just sort of been quietly released because I didn't want to saturate Twitter of my blog with "this one's available now too!" That and I was still working out all the self-publishing bugs. I'm still working out a few, so bear with me a little, but now that the majority of the books have been re-released, here they are:

From L.A. Witt...






The Cover Me Trilogy is available as a boxed set or as individual titles.

Also recently released: (Click on the covers for buy links)

Changing Plans is a collection containing the novellas Getting off the Ground, Infinity Pools, and On The List.


From Lauren Gallagher:

Please note that World Enough and Time was previously published as Until It's Over.


Light Switch & Reconstructing Meredith are available individually or as a boxed set called Wanting Moore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment